February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Nothing really to say today, I just wanted to post on Leap Day! 

I made a neat find the other night - no pics, tho.  Hubby & I were at the Salvation Army & found an old magazine rack that will convert nicely into a crib for my zombie babies!  Now I have a place to put them!  Yay!  The funnest part of that evening was the Salvation Army wanted you to "dance for your discount"!  So the ladies at the counter had a CD player up there & would play music for you.  So imagine 6 of us standing up there doing the YMCA in front of the main doors to the store - LOL!!!  Hey - I'll dance without music for 25% off!

Anyhooo, I keep hearing about Google Friend Connect going away tomorrow, but I haven't been able to find anything about it on Google so I have absolutely no idea how it is going to affect my blog & followers / followees.  I did add the option to get email updates for any who choose to go that route.

What the heck are RSS feeds?  I haven't found a good idiot-friendly definition for it.  I like to think I'm somewhat intelligent, but when I start trying to read about computer stuff, my heart starts racing & palms get sweaty, and I get all anxious.  Guess I should leave that for the hubster.

So I leave you with Chester being adorable.....

 and the girl...being a dork at WalMart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!