April 24, 2012

U

Ugly & gross yet totally edible food!

This is just what everyone needs for their next Halloween party! 

(Cooked chicken breakfast sausage in hot broth) 

 (jackfruit slices, beans & shanghai noodles, bamboo shoots)

 (boiled cauliflower, tapioca pearls, shanghai noodles, hard-boiled egg slices, rice noodles)

(fat rice noodles, noodles & a mushroom, bamboo shoots)

Some of these are so disgusting looking that unless I knew what I was eating, I probably wouldn't - and I consider myself pretty adventurous when it comes to food.

All of these lovely appetizers were found at EvilMadScientist.com.  I cannot think of a more fitting name for the website who came up with this idea!!  Kudos to their madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!