October 29, 2012

Countdown - 2 days! Maple Grove Cemetery


I think I'm pretty happy with the set up now.  I had to do some moving around to put all of the skeletons out.

 I still may move the blowmolds somewhere else and have a strobe on Bobert & Billiam.

 This ghost is called "the Union Rep".  When I was setting up, all the blowmolds stood in the garage for well over a week.  One day I told the hubby that they wanted to go out to play, so I needed to get busy.  He sarcastically asked who was the spokesperson for the Blowmold Union.  Since this ghost was one of my first acquisitions, it was him.

Terrance & Phillip

 The only disadvantage of the leaves is that you can't see the giant chain & Jack's old collar attached to the dog house!



This area between the houses gets all the wind straight out of the west, but Walter & Matilda has been standing nicely!
 








Here is a night shot from a couple days ago.  



Oh yes.  Next year I already know there will be some new additions.  I just won both of these on eBay auctions this weekend.


Edit @ 0830
Token weather report for Macomb County / SE Michigan from the National Weather Service...


..WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 5 PM EDT TUESDAY..

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN DETROIT/PONTIAC HAS ISSUED A WIND ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 5 PM EDT TUESDAY.

HAZARDOUS WEATHER...

 * NORTH WINDS WILL INCREASE TO 20 TO 30 MPH THIS AFTERNOON WITH GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MPH EXPECTED. THESE STRONG WINDS WILL PERSIST THROUGH THE NIGHT AND INTO TUESDAY AFTERNOON.


And this isn't even from Sandy! She'll get here later.  This is from our Canadian friends!

So all the skeletons and driveway ghosts got moved into the garage and the taller stones laid down flat.  I'm hoping the lower stones and blowmolds will be OK, since they're sitting on wood dowels and still plugged in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!