December 02, 2012

Creepmas Day 2 - bad gifts, part 1




Top 10 gifts NOT to give to me and some lovely alternatives (in no particular order!)

10. Lunar Legacy - send a photo and message of your choice to the moon's surface.  Because you don't really want to read that message, do you?

buy here

9.  Hello Kitty Toaster.  NO.  Personally, I slather my toast with butter & jelly so I don't care if the Virgin Mary is on there!

Hello Kitty Toaster - KT5211
buy here

...speaking of the Virgin Mary....you can have her, too!

HOLY TOAST BREAD STAMP
buy here


8. "Tater Gloves"  - there just are no words because the evil eye says it all.

buy here

7.  "Mr. Tea Infuser"  load his pants with tea leaves and let him recline in your tea mug???
MISTER TEA INFUSER
buy here  OK, I confess he is cute!

6.  2013 Bubble calendar - what kind of sadistic bastard would buy someone this?  These bubbles would all be popped by noon on Christmas Day, 2012 !!!
2012 BUBBLE CALENDAR
buy here

5.  Inflatable Mistletoe.  Why would anyone think inflatable parasitic growths are a good gift??

INFLATABLE MISTLETOE
buy here

4.  Dead fish belt buckle.  Tell ya what?  Just give me the $180 you would have wasted on this item and let's call it a day!

buy here

3.  Crustache  I'm perfectly happy with my food looking like FOOD!

CRUSTACHE CRUST CUTTER
buy here

2. a Banana Bunker - to avoid squishing your banana.  Or is it???
Banana Bunker
buy here

1.  French Maid costume.  Oh hell to the NO.  The next step after this would be mourning garb.  Or a prison orange jumpsuit.
md_4291RC_F.jpg
buy here

so let's look at some better choices, shall we?

Krampus Stocking
KRAMPUS STOCKING
buy here

Headless Horseman Equestrian Club Shirt
Headless Horseman Equestrian T-shirt
buy here - PLEASE!!

Cursed Cookie Cutters
CURSED COOKIES
buy here

"The Ex" Voodoo Knife Set - just because it's fun!
THE EX VOODOO KNIFE SET
buy here

LED spotlights
Red Led Spot Light BulbColor Changing LED Spot Light Bulb
buy here

and because I'm feeling adventurous this year....

a sewing machine!!  I already know Santa is bringing me this!

buy here


So what sort of things don't you want to find under your tree?

3 comments:

  1. hahaha.. ok, so I kinda want the bubble calender and maybe even that banana thing. Lmao.
    I love those cookies, too cute.
    Happy December Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy December!

    I really wouldn't be offended to get the Tea Pants guy. That's the sort of funky, odd stuff I like!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!