October 30, 2014

C2H - 1 day!!! Inside the Maple Grove Manor

Squeeeee, can you believe it???  TOMORROW !!!

First, let's take a look at the weather report & grumble about it....this is obviously from last night, since that's when I put this post together!
 Crap, crap, crap!  I don't like that "S" word!!

Token JOL pic
 I love these guys - I got them at Bordine's Nursery, of all places!  
 I seem to be accumulating a bunch of skulls.  
There's also a Crystal Skull Vodka bottle in the kitchen. 

 I have well over 100 nutcrackers out at Christmas, so why not Halloween, too??
(and Easter & St. Patrick's...)




 All my dancing girls (including the one on the wall!)

 I love this porcelain skeleton - it weighs a ton so it gets to chill in the doll bed next to Mr. Clean. 



 The ceme-terraium


 And of course, Chester
 and Maddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!