September 22, 2016

Happy Fall!


 Wow - it's almost go time!  I get to start setting up the cemetery this time next week!
Gonna dabble in some randomness.
This is one of my Dad's (he passed away right before Halloween in 2009) roses that Mom let me dig up and bring home.  They're apparently quite happy at my house! 
 
Stopped at Home Goods last night - check out these ginormous nutcrackers!  
They're close to 4 feet tall!
These are the ones I actually brought home, tho.  I know I have a vampire & Frankenstein, but they're different!  from Michaels - 40% sale + 20% coupon - score!
 
 I decided to get one of these heavy-ish dogs from Kroger - Jack seems OK with him!
It definitely has Beagle ears!
I saw these guys at Walgreens this morning.  Since I'm not much of a Peanuts fan, I didn't get them. I do have a set of Christmas ones and they're really solid & heavy.
I couldn't pass up these gorgeous metal masks, tho!  

oh, speaking of masks, I got my first secret reaper gift from the Halloween Forum!
I'm not sure how the feather mask will hold up outside, but the other ones should do fine - and the little mummy & gate will look great with my village.  And funny that the spider & webs are the spawn's dance studio's colors....they may get re-homed!
I just got my victim for round 2, so that will call for some shopping.  I'll be able to do some garage shopping for this victim, but for other stuff I know exactly where I need to go.

Plans for this weekend include unpacking the blowmolds from the shed and getting them cleaned up.  I'm pretty sure the same mice that made a condo out of our air conditioner boxes were using a blowmold for food storage - the first time that's ever happened! I also plan to bring in the rest of the Boney Bunch guys and the village for the coffee table.  I need to do some plant repotting, since a certain little kitty (pictured above) started to dig in one of them and has dirt all over the place, the little booger.

Game on!

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!