January 01, 2017

Chuck went on another road trip!

Happy New Year again!

We left home on 12/22 for our every-other year trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas to spend Christmas with my Mother-in-law.  This year I took Chuck along!  I waffled about taking him at first because I wasn't sure how well he'd go over with Momma Love.  She's not used to the shenanigans that is commonplace with us.  We warned her first, and she was pretty entertained with him - so game on!

These are all photos off my phone, in all their un-edited glory.
If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen a lot of these. ☺
Woohooo!  On the road!
Hi from Ohio!
Indiana!
Since they closed the Cheeseburger in Paradise restaurant in Michigan, we changed our usual route to stop at the one in Indianapolis.  The manager is from Michigan!  He stopped by our table to say hi because the hubby was wearing a Red Wings shirt. 
Illinois
Ah.  Stopping for the night in Mt. Vernon.  
Relaxing in front of the TV for a bit before bed.  
Zzzzzz.
Good night!
Stay tuned for part 2 (and 3, and 4, etc!)

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-164-6E1F2937D85F5FD3EB8A14DC4819E6EF_zpsg5damrgy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!