October 05, 2011

Day 5 - almost done setting up the cemetery!

Well, a combination of the family being gone and nice weather last weekend caused me to get set up.  It still needs a few touches here & there (and the lawn mowed, dammit!) but for the most part, I can sit back and enjoy! 


Jimmy & Chris are on post!


 





Now, apparently I got happy getting stuff.  I don't quite know what I'm going to do with these guys.  They just sit around my living room, hogging the couch with Skeeter.


And I also got one of these from WalMart over the summer.

Heeheeh, sometimes I wish I still had a car seat around!  The first day I had him back there, I was driving to work and kept hearing a noise coming from the back seat.  I finally looked back there and told Terrance (when I told this story to the hubby & daughter - they both swore I called him Terrance, but I don't remember that!! So I guess that's his name now.)  that better not be him making that sound!  But it kept on.  Until I realized it was the metal sign posts that I'd gotten for the MGC sign lying on the floorboards rattling around.   It was funnier because he'd been staring right at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!