December 13, 2011

The 13th day of Creepmas...

So this is my last post for Creepmas 2011.  It's been a lot of fun, although for next year, I'm going to put more effort & thought into my posts.  I've seen some really cool & creative posts and they were inspiring!

I'm sure I'll be posting here & there over the winter as I find or see or make cool stuff. 

So until the Hallowdays roll around again....

Decorate the tree...
 (in case you can't see them - there's 2 skeletons on the shelf behind it!)

Decorate the house....

 Invite your friends over.....

 Watch some Rudolph.....

 Do some carolling & watch weird kids dance...

 Eat some cookies.....

 Try not to run anyone over with your holiday cheer...

And have a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!