December 03, 2011

The 3rd day of Creepmas.....

COOKIES !!!

I made the mistake of sending homemade chocolate chip zucchini bread with the hubby to a couple of the Multiple Sclerosis events he was working at last year and now all the rest of the crazy hams expect him to bring homemade goodies.  Today is SkyWarn Recognition Day and this time I got requests for cookies.  Actually, I found out belatedly that they wanted specifically gingerbread cookies, but I've never made them - and I'd already made chocolate chip & sugar cookies.  Neener.
 
So this is what they're getting.  
My dough seemed to want to spread a whole lot while baking,
so they're not the prettiest - but oh well!!

Here's the link to get the cookie cutters - there were 3 in the set, but I couldn't find the one with the arm bitten off.   Heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!