April 13, 2012

L

Lumpy Brain Cupcakes

I apologize to anyone who came here prior to 6 am this morning - I knew I had a blank post scheduled to publish at 4:30 & forgot to get back online last night to actually create a post!


  • Bake a batch of classic cupcakes.
  • Spread a coat of light orange icing (we stirred drops of yellow and pink food coloring, and just a touch of green, into 2 cups of buttercream frosting until we had a hue we liked) on a dozen cupcakes.
  • Use a pastry bag fitted with a number 10 round tip to top them with fat zigzags. It works best to first pipe two zigzags down the middle and then fill in the sides.

I like this one better, since it's made out of red velvet cake.


source 1
source 2



Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!