May 05, 2012

I'm still here!

I tried a brief post from my new iPhone last night, but it said I didn't have enough memory (?!?!?!) so I have to check into that.  So here I am this a.m. on the desktop.

Sending out **thanks and hugs** to all my new followers and also to those who came to visit during the A-Z Challenge last month.  It was a lot of fun.  I totally had the topics figured out for each letter in no time, unlike on my weight loss blog...that was TOUGH!   LOL!  I will have my reflections post up sometime the beginning of next week.

I haven't been working on a whole lot, but I did come across this guy at JoAnn Fabrics one day and immediately saw his potential.

I don't normally care for gnomes, but he needed to be zombie-fied.  He is quite happy standing amongst my plants.

I also tweaked my terrarium graveyard a bit.  This is looking down inside because those back 3 sections are mirrored, so there's a lot of reflection.  I added the puffy light green plant and also the cat under the "tree" that I re-painted to look like my Skeeter.  Maybe a bit morbid, since he died back in November?  Or not. He always wanted to be where I was - so it's OK.


So I still don't have any huge plans to make any new builds for MGC this year.  I've come up with a few smaller details, but nothing big.  But it's still early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!