March 26, 2013

Ignore this!

I have to do this in order to claim my own blog from Bloglovin.  I got started with this now so I won't have culture shock when Google Reader shuts down this summer.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5667109/?claim=2m3zkju5cjm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

So far I'm liking the daily feed emails and I also like that I can sort the blogs I follow into categories.  Pretty neat!  And I can click the "Newer / Older" buttons to see actual blogs instead of what Reader showed.  I've missed out on some awesome looking blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. Stopping by to introduce myself - which I think I just did on your other blog. :)
    I'm one of Retro-Zombie's minions for the A to Z Challenge.

    Laura Eno

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!