March 20, 2013

The A-Z Challenge is lurking!!

Can you believe it? The A to Z Challenge is right around the corner!

 For full details, go here.

In a nutshell, starting April 1, you post whatever your little heart desires, as long as it begins with A.  On April 2, your topic starts with B.  You gt the point!  You get a break on Sundays, but post all the other 26 days of the month.   It's fun & you get to find a bunch of cool new blogs to read & follow and maybe even get a few new followers yourself!

Today's word of wisdom....pre-scheduling is your friend!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, just thought I'd stop by to wish you luck with the challenge :)

    http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/p/a-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing the challenge too. I wish I pre-scheduled now that its so close. I'm just gonna wing it and hope for the best!

    Hugs!

    Valerie Nunez and the Flying Platypi

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!