April 13, 2013

L is for Late (and Library)



Welcome to Day 12 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge, 2013!  Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  This blog is all about my love of Halloween.    I'm not into gore, so don't expect to see a lot of that.  I love exploring cemeteries, so several of those will be featured, as well as props I have made and other ideas I've admired on the Halloween Forum and Haunt Forum and Pinterest.

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.  Check them out!
Random Ramblings - lives up to its name.  Totally random.
The Life of Lisa - health & weight loss related

********************
Better LATE than never!  (giggle, snort)

Every apothecary needs some haunted library books!
Since I don't have any yet, I plan to make some.
This is what I have so far.....

 I got this book-looking box from Michael's.
The general thought is to paint it and tack some loops inside to hold tiny potion bottles.


This is an actual book that I'm going to update.

Here are some links to my inspiration library.


source


source

Name:  DSC04971.jpg
Views: 4695
Size:  97.3 KB
source

What's in your library?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've got anything haunted in my meager little library...and, frankly, dunno if I could handle it if I did! :-)
    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as they don't jump off shelves by themselves or talk to me, I'll be OK!

      Delete

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!