April 18, 2013

P is for Paper Mache



Welcome to Day 16 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge, 2013!  Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  This blog is all about my love of Halloween.    I'm not into gore, so don't expect to see a lot of that.  I love exploring cemeteries, so several of those will be featured, as well as props I have made and other ideas I've admired on the Halloween Forum and Haunt Forum and Pinterest.

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.  Check them out!
Random Ramblings - lives up to its name.  Totally random.
The Life of Lisa - health & weight loss related

********************
I have not dabbled in this medium of art, but in the right hands, it can make incredible things.

Basically, paper mache is strips of paper dipped in adhesive over some sort of form, then built up and shaped into the desired figure.  Sounds simple, right?

2 blogs that I follow are Stolloween.com and papermacheblog.com.   I consider Scott & Dan to be masters of their craft.  Check out some of their work....

Dan 1

Scott 1

Dan 2

Scott 2

Dan 3

Scott 3

Wow.  Just wow.
Much applause to these guys for their awesome talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!