April 26, 2013

W is for Weird Costumes

Welcome to Day 23 of the Blogging A-Z April Challenge, 2013!  Each day in April (except Sundays) I will be posting here, and the posts will be in alphabetical order!  This blog is all about my love of Halloween.    I'm not into gore, so don't expect to see a lot of that.  I love exploring cemeteries, so several of those will be featured, as well as props I have made and other ideas I've admired on the Halloween Forum and Haunt Forum and Pinterest.

For some shameless self-promotion, I have 2 other blogs in the challenge, too.
Check them out!
Random Ramblings - lives up to its name.  Totally random.
The Life of Lisa - health & weight loss related

********************
Big Bird

Babe the Blue Ox

Corn
Really??

Skunk

A Hamster (from the Kia commercials)

What is the oddest "sexy" costume you've seen or worn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!