October 22, 2014

C2H - 9 days My Boney Bunch Collection


I confess that the Boney Bunch guys were the first items that made it into the Manor this year.  In case you didn't know, the Boney Bunch collection is by Yankee Candle and they have a big preview party the first Saturday in August each year.  There are even groups of psycho fanatics on FB devoted to these pieces!  

So here we go.  I don't have candles in them since I'd prefer battery op ones while on the bookshelf and I just didn't dig them out for the photo op.  Btw, sorry for the crappy phone pics. 
 Pet Cemetery was new this year.  Love all the detail  on it! 
 HERE is a better look at this and all I got this year. 



 The hearse has got to be one of my favorites.  I love the horse!

 So is the Headless Horseman!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!