August 29, 2015

More skeletons!

The Boney-Love family is growing!

First, in early August, I got a pose & stay from At Home ($50 for the same one Michaels is selling for $80!!).  I'm going to compare this with one they used to carry a few years ago.  But that post is for the CountdownToHalloween.
And a couple new 3' skellies.  The green guy I got from Michaels today.  The normal colored one is a 3 foot pose & stay from Joann Fabrics!  I grabbed both for 40% off.

I've never seen a small pose & stay before and I cringed at the $40 price tag, but with the 40% sale and an additional 20% coupon.....that was do-able.  Maybe I'll do a review of all my little guys, too?
 I got Beagle Bonez earlier this year.  The 2 cats and the rat are all new.
 SQUIRREL !
 Damn rodent ate my sunflowers again!  The bastard.
 Jack didn't quite know what to think of the cats.....

 Chillin' in the window with Maddie.
 Grooming with Chester.

I started this post shortly before midnight and now it's Saturday, August 29.....It's MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I'm going to pop over to the Yankee Candle website and see if I can get any of the Boney Bunch pieces that I like (there's only 2 that I want and 1 is a web exclusive).  I plan on going to the preview party at the mall tomorrow, but it would be nice to have already bought the ones I really want.  Since Randy is not the most inspired of gift givers, he said my Boneys can be my birthday gift.  That works for me!

edit....from what I saw online - the sale goes live at 9am EST.  Damn.  I'm going to bed. 

#MGC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!!